nto our own client advisory practices.
- Senior Principal is part of the practice leadership team and helps with the direction, strategy, and success of the practice.
- Provide strategic leadership in AI projects and develop AI strategies aligned with business goals.
- Work with clients to drive transformation programs enabled by AI capabilities including generative AI, Cloud AI services, multimodal, chatbot, RPA, and machine learning.
- Work with our clients to understand where and how AI Could services can be applied, and what problems it can solve. Analyze requirements, use cases, processes, and impediments to transformation.
- Work with clients to develop and optimize associated automation services using AI including Centers of Excellence (CoEs), process/use case discovery and assessments, business case, vendor identification and selection.
- Design, implement, optimize cloud-based solutions that incorporates AI and ML.
- Develop cloud-based AI programs and new technology to deliver quality solutions for the global AI industry.
- Develop architectural designs for AI solutions that make effective use of cloud infrastructure and services, including designing data pipelines and integration of AI/ML frameworks.
- Architect data storage and processing to support client AI initiatives on cloud
- Define the purpose, capabilities, and value in deploying cloud-based AI solutions. Work with client stakeholders, technology leaders and digital teams.
- Create AI solution design at platform and architectural levels as well as information road maps and case definitions.
- Help the Information Technology organization set up Cloud AI environments, and define the cloud service requirements to implement AI solutions.
- Lead proposal development and pursuits for multimillion dollar programs. Manage pipelines from opportunity identification to contract.
- Help identify the use cases, provide level of effort estimations and assumptions for the implementation of AI solutions.
- Lead project teams. mentor, coach and develop consultants.
- Contribute to practice development: Identify AI and intelligent automation trends, define relevant consulting offers and solutions. Author Point of View documents case studies and thought leadership whitepapers.
- Participate in engagement planning, budgeting, resource mobilization and deliverable definition.
- Assist in project launch to ensure that the engagement is kicked off smoothly.
Client Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain professional relationship with senior and C-level client executives and expand professional network in client organizations.
- Ability to speak on behalf of the client`s best interests.
- Support new and existing client accounts, and interfacing on engagement-level client concerns.
- Leverage internal (https://e.g. IBU contacts, sales teams) and external (https://e.g. personal networks, professional networks, analysts) channels to identify clients where our services may provide significant business value and help create multi-million-dollar relationships.
- Participate in developing account plans and strategies and maintaining account specific pipeline and engagement portfolio.
- Develop practice service offerings, solutions and methodologies.
- Demonstrate the ability to attract, retain and develop top consulting talent and the next generation of Infosys Consulting leaders.
Bachelor's degree and at least nine years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in a customer-facing role in a large consulting firm or in the industry.
- At least four years of experience leading teams of consultants in the delivery of AI solutions and the technology life cycle, including operating model/strategy, opportunity assessment, discovery and requirements definition, solution architecture and design, development, testing and production release.
- At least four years of experience in implementing AI projects including cloud AI services (Azure, GCP, AWS), OCR, chatbots, virtual assistants, natural language processing, and machine learning.
- At least four years of experience with data analytics, data science and related full stack development,
- Experience with AI POCs development and collaborating with product development to align data strategy with business objectives.
- Experience with in driving original solutions with cloud AI services including generative AI, natural language processing (NLP), and unsupervised learning.
- Experience in employing DevOps and MLOps practices.
- Experience in integrating AI/data science software with modern cloud architecture.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 80%, (weekly travel) depending on client requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and collaboration skills.
- Strong ability to solve problems, troubleshoot, analyze processes, map processes, and communicate effectively with senior business and IT stakeholders.
- Experience in leading or supervising a team of professionals.
- https://U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the https://U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor work related visas currently.
- Experience in at least one industry sector: Finance, Health Care, Consumer Goods, Retail, Manufacturing, Industrial or Energy
- Experience in at least one functional area: Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Customer Experience or Supply Chain.
- Experience in business process improvement and automation using AI, RPA, and BPM.
Infosys Consulting is a global management consulting firm helping some of the world’s most recognizable brands transform and innovate. Our consultants are industry experts that lead complex change agendas driven by disruptive technology. With offices in 20 countries and backed by the power of the global Infosys brand, our teams help the C-suite navigate today’s digital landscape to win market share and create shareholder value for lasting competitive advantage. To see our ideas in action, or to join a new type of consulting firm, visit us at https://www.InfosysConsultingInsights.com
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.