Infosys is seeking a Senior SAP ABAP Developer
This position would require an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
- The location for this position is Dallas, CA
- https://U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the https://U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 4 years of experience in solutions evaluation/ Validation/Development in ABAP development
- At least 4 years of experience in Design and architecture review in end to end implementation projects and at least one was performed as Lead preferably at client location
- Experience in developing applications in various modules including FI/CO/SD/MM/PP/QM
- Well versed with development standards in SAP S4 HANA
- Should have worked on 1-2 SAP HANA implementation or maintenance projects.
- Good debugging skills to trouble-shoot customer issues and complex programs
- Should have worked on S4HANA RFPs as Technical Consultant
- Experience with SAP Activate Methodology
- SAP ABAP product certifications are a plus.
- Good understanding of business processes in the life sciences / pharmaceutical domain.
- Deep ABAP development experience including ABAP on HANA & ABAP OO development
Strong understanding of Web / Enterprise Services including ABAP Proxy and SAP API
Expert IDOC enhancement and ALE/IDOC Responsibility
- Exposure around any of the front-end technologies like SAP FIORI or WebDynpro will be an added advantage e Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Expertise in enhancing standard SAP functionality leveraging standard enhancements framework – User exists, Business Transaction Events (BTE), Business Add Ins (BADI), Enhancement Spots (Implicit & Explicit).
- Form Development experience in SAP-Script, Smart-forms and Adobe Forms.
- Experience in developing data migration programs.
- Experience in code optimization, performance tuning and runtime analysis
- Expertise in using Code Inspector, Single Transaction Analysis, SQL Performance Trace, Runtime Analysis tools.
- Experience in developing applications using object-oriented programming techniques.
- Strong experience in ABAP on HANA, AMDP, code push down techniques, CDS views, Business Object Processing Framework (BOPF) and backend oData services,
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Operates independently using mature judgment in planning and performing assignments and achieving defined objectives.
- Excellent problem solving, persuasion, negotiation, and team player.
- Strong understanding of business processes in the life sciences / pharmaceutical domain.
- Fluency in English, Conversational French capability with business is must.
- Strong Client Facing experience, great communication and presentations skills.
- Ability to work with offshore teams and coordinating work delivery between onsite and offshore.
- Flexible work timings required due to remote working environment including offshore overlaps twice a day
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.