Infosys is hiring a Senior Transmission & Domain Consultant - In this role you will be responsible for providing the functional/domain oversight to the team and delivering the business process design document for the Electric Utility- T&D Program. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
This position is based out of Rosemead, CA. Candidate can work remotely from anywhere within the US during PST time zone. This position will require relocation and or travel to project location.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The typical responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following:
Participate in workshops, understand both functional and non-functional business requirement and business criticality of desired systems.
Perform As-Is and To-be Business Process Gap Analysis and provide improvement recommendations.
Create relevant documentation such as Software Requirement Document, Interface Requirement document.
Validate Business requirement and Business Requirements mapping to Capability and Release
Work closely with business and technology stakeholders to manage scope change across workstreams ensuring alignment with the business strategy.
Validate Release level Functional Architecture alignment with workstream scope to end-to-end objectives.
Review and Identify Workstream Solution Gaps and validate impact analysis for the changes.
Anticipate customer needs and provide inputs for solution.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years Information Technology
• Experience in process mapping, requirement elicitation and implementing solutions in the area of Electric Utility Transmission and Distribution functions (Work Order Management, Asset Management)
• Working experience in implementing Work Order & Asset Management products (Ex.: IBM Maximo, SAP EAM, Oracle WAM) or custom solutions
• Knowledge of software development and solution architecture and design.
• Experience in leading process improvement initiatives and providing oversight to team of process designers, collaborates with stakeholders and various levels, and provides strategic direction for process improvements.
• Hand on experience of process modeling languages such as BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) and process analysis tools (Ex.: MS Visio, SAP Signavio, Maxim)
• Expertise in using MS office tools (Word, Power Point, Excel)
• Excellent analytical and communication skill
• Good experience in collaborating with diverse teams spread across multiple geographies and time zones.
• Software Programming: Microsoft .Net, Angular, CSS, HTML, PL SQL, and Database (Oracle, SQL Server)
• Good to have Certification in Electric Utility Transmission & Distributions /relevant products
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.