Job Description :Team Lead
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
Prepares the service quality plan, manages team, ensures process compliances, resolution of escalations, KM Compliances WITH THE OBJECTIVE to sustain delivery predictability and meet client and internal commitments on a continuous basis for the specific processes under purview WITHIN the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys
Your responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Participates as a part of the transition team to prepare / review the process definition & documentation for the specific process within his/her purview IN ORDER TO enable the Manager to finalize the To-Be process
- Co-ordinates training for the team IN ORDER TO ensure right skilling
- Implements the resource deployment (Team Size, Span, Shift Utilization, Skill sets, technology rollout) and ongoing monitoring for his specific process IN ORDER TO ensure budget & pricing assumptions compliance
- Identifies training needs for process executives and ensures training implementation for the specific process IN ORDER TO ensure competency development across domain, operations and behavioral
- Prepares the service quality plan including the quality control, assurance and improvement at his / her process level IN ORDER TO create a comprehensive quality program for the specific process
- Prepares / signs off on the KRAs / deliverables of the team IN ORDER TO meet the operational objectives of his / her team
- Implements career development & succession plan for the direct reports IN ORDER TO ensure sustainable employee engagement & motivation within the team
- Monitors daily dashboards / Conducts daily huddles to prioritize for the day, weekly SLA review with his team, provides guidance and support to the team IN ORDER TO ensure delivery predictability
- Monitors / ensures process compliance and periodically update SOP changes as required as part of the quality plan IN ORDER TO ensure adherence to process steps
- Resolves escalations from the process owners IN ORDER TO ensure strong customer relationships
- Prepares the team level / process level requirements for self-assessment IN ORDER TO ensure delivery predictability for the specific process
Qualifications - Basic
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly adaptable team player
- Extremely organized, Strong attention to details
- Problem solving abilities
- MS Office proficient.
- Able to work overtime as business needs dictate
- First class business communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Provide support to Operations lead in team management
- Mentoring of team members
- Preferred: Fully Bilingual if needed – Spanish and English.
Infosys BPM is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys BPM is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.