Infosys is seeking a Technical Project Manager. In this role you will plan for and ensure quality and timeliness of activities related to design, build and implementation of work product. You will participate in requirements elicitation, analysis of architecture, create and review design and contribute to activities related to estimation, staffing analysis & solutioning and risk planning. You will act as a mentor and support the project team in developing optimized high quality deliverables. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Sunnyvale, CA or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of Information Technology experience
• Experience with Project Management
• Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
• At least 7 years of Software Development Experience in Project Management
• Working knowledge of GIT, Continuous Integration, Unix/Linux usage
• Ability to interact and co-ordinate with cross functional teams
• Good knowledge of SDLC process and Agile methodologies
• Hands on experience in Requirement Analysis and Impact Analysis
• Ability to work in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation, staying a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help clients transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
Onsite child care
Unconscious bias training
Short term disability
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an ...