Infosys is seeking a TECHNOLOGY ARCHITECT- .Net & Azure. This position’s primary responsibility will be to provide technical support for analysis of business requirements and applicability to the current or planned platform capabilities & work with delivery leaders/customers to translate business goals into concrete deliverables and timelines. The role holder has to be proactive with the ability to work independently as well as collaborate across multiple disciplines, geographies, and cultures; provide thought leadership; keep up with industry trends; influence strategy based on understanding of ecosystem and market.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 10 years of Information Technology experience.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of New Jersey or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel to project locations.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Experience in .NET stack (.NET Core 3.x, Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub, CI/CD, Jenkins)
• Experience in Azure stack (Data Factory, LogicApp, Functions, Azure Storage, LogicApp, Functions, App Service .NET Core 3.x C#, CI/CD)
• At least 10 years of experience in .Net & Azure developement Skills.
• At least 7 years of experience in software development life cycle
• At least 7 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 6 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• Implementing and configuring Azure API Management Services (including setting up security, throttling and other policies)
• Implementing and configuring Azure Application Gateway services (including setting up security)
• Implementing and configuring Azure front door services
• Configuration of developer portal
• Heavy hands on experience: analysis, scalable, secure and robust event driven architecture design, coding and implementation experience with Message Broker architecture in Azure Service Bus and Kafka.
• Experience with cloud to/from on premises best practices and software development patterns in this space.
• Heavy analysis, scalable, secure and robust microservices architecture design, coding and implementation experience in Azure and On premises datacenter solutions. Knowledgeable of best practices in this space.
• Experience with Azure API Management and Azure Developer Portal. APIM definitions and security policies using the AzPowerShell in Azure, and experience with customizing the Azure Developer Portal
• Experience with Azure Storage Data Movement Library
• Strong communication and Analytical skills
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
Onsite child care
Unconscious bias training
Short term disability
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an ...