be responsible for installing or upgrading On Prem and Azure hosted Windows-based systems and servers, managing user access to the servers, and maintaining the security and stability of the network. To ensure success as a Windows Team Lead, you should have in-depth knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance, advanced PowerShell scripting knowledge, and the ability to solve complex IT issues. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Windows Server Administration including understanding and analyzing the problems at OS level.
- Responsible for OS deployment via PowerShell automation.
- Hands-on experience on Active directory, ADFS, Azure AD Connect, DNS, SCCM, SCOM.
- Advanced PowerShell scripting is mandatory
- Managing PCI-DSS infrastructure
- Perform Active Directory Services administration and management to include group policy management, user flows, LDAP and NTLM protocols.
- Performing AD disaster recovery once in a year to make sure that the backups are working as expected and find the RPO and RTO.
- Experience in security hardening standards such as CIS
- Experience in vulnerability handling
- Knowledge in AD architecture and infrastructure (LDAP, Directory Replication, group policy, security, schema changes, trust creation etc.)
- Knowledge of DNS, Kerberos and Windows Authentication, to include authentication with other technologies for Single Sign-On.
- Certificate update, RPT creation, update metadata, etc in ADFS
- Good understanding of signing the certificate, creating template and publish, CRL, etc
- Basic understanding of Backup Tools TSM and Rubrik
- Knowledge on VMWare ESXi (VSphere) and Create and manage the VMs, vmotion, etc.
- Responsible for updating and managing Defender Antivirus.
- Responsible for SCCM infrastructure including but not limited to:
- Daily operations
- Patch management
- Application deployments
- Handling SCCM Client installations & un-installations and troubleshooting various issues on SCCM Client.
- Creating Patch management by using SCCM and Troubleshooting.
- Generation of Queries and Reports through SCCM.
- Troubleshooting of Client Agents such as Hardware Inventory, Software Updates of SCCM.
- In-Depth knowledge of cloud computing servicing is important in all azure based jobs.
- Deploying Azure VMs into Virtual Networks.
- Configuring Azure VM for Optimum Cost, Performance, and Security.
- Backing up Azure VMs and potentially providing Fail-over Recovery.
- Experience in incident, change, problem management as well as capacity planning.
- Microsoft Azure Certified
- SCOM Certified
- Experience working with Automation workflows (APIs Etc)
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many next of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit https://www.infosys.com to see how Infosys can help your enterprise navigate your next.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer