AI/HPC optimization intern
Intel's Developer Relations Services is looking for an AI/HPC Solution/Optimization engineering intern to work with key ISV and academic research accounts on the Intel AI/HPC Academic and Builder programs.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Develop both technical and business skills by working with ISVs and researchers closely to deploy cutting edge Intel-optimized frameworks such as oneAPI, Tensorflow, PyTorch and OpenVINO.
- Experience with the ISVs will be communicated back to the product, optimization and hardware design teams to help guide the evolution of Intel offerings.
- Work with leading universities may involve distributed AI, discrete GPUs, HPC, and optimizing models for edge deployment.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavior skills:
- Strong technical background and communication skills
- Ability to learn and work with cutting edge software
Great time management skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related engineering field.
Minimum of 6 months experience in two or more of the following:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Parallel programming
- C++ and Python
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Experience with Tensorflow , PyTorch and OpenVINO.
Experience with CUDA and OpenCL, OpenMP.
Experience with FPGA programming.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution levelnot just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
US, California, Santa Clara
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....