ATM ODS Sort Module Engineer
The Sort Module Engineer in ATM (Assembly Test Manufacturing) Oregon Die Sort (ODS) is responsible for supporting factory sort tools in a 24x7 facility. The primary responsibility will be to support sort equipment and provide engineering direction for daily factory sustaining.
You will be working in a dynamic goal orientated environment with fluid operational priorities. You will be expected to become proficient in your specific module and understand factory and equipment business processes to effectively manage your tools in support of factory goals by supporting daily on-floor activities.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Qualifying new equipment for production.
- Collaborating with hardware and software development engineers located in several geographical locations.
- Working with other engineers in the factory to understand and troubleshoot software and hardware interactions, and documenting solutions to errors for training purposes and factory sustaining via spec edits.
- Maximize module availability to world class levels expected of High-Volume Manufacturing (HVM) environments.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Time management.
- High level organizational skills.
- Prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including: mentoring, coaching, and technical development of co-workers and technicians.
Be willing to take on new and exciting challenges to solve problems of varying difficulty.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Candidate must possess a Master's degree in Chemical Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, or related fields.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- PhD degree in Chemical Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, or related fields.
- Factory operations experience (e.g. wafer fab or sort floor).
- Experience with C#/C++/Python programming, Power Shell, Python, and SQL scripting and parsing logs to extract useful information.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moores Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....