Automation Module Engineer
Our software engineers have the opportunity to touch the entire software ecosystem.
- In fact, by number of employees, we are one of the most influential software companies in the world.
- At Intel, you?ll be at forefront of everything from enhanced usability and security, to integrated software and hardware solutions, to seamless connectivity.
- We're looking for more great software engineer leaders who can help us push computing capabilities even further.
- Those who are passionately motivated by seeing their advanced product design creations used by millions of end users.
Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
- Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Master of Science degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline with 5+ years of experience or bachelor's of Science degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline with 7+ years of experience.
The selected candidate must have:
- Software development experience is a requirement, preferably station controller development or integration of equipment data into a factory automation envelope.
- Hands on knowledge of Automation systems with strong background in one or more of the following systems WORKSTREAM, ULT, PCS, Station controllers, Operational and Engineering analysis databases.
- Familiarity and knowledge of MES300 related Fab/Sort Automation systems
- Knowledge of relevant SEMI Standards and the ability to define and validate equipment automation interfaces
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore?s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....