Brand and Communications Manager-Intel Sports
Santa Clara, CA
Intel Sports is a fast-paced, dynamic team driving the future of immersive media experiences. Our products and technologies are putting fans in the action and allowing them to watch the game from perspectives they otherwise could not. In partnership with global leagues, teams and broadcasters, we are telling new stories around the game that engage fans on a variety of platforms and devices.
Intel Sports team is seeking a Brand and Communications Manager that understands the impact of storytelling.
- Shape the narrative of Intel Sports and clearly communicating the organization's mission, products, services and supporting key announcements.
- Establish, execute and measure integrated communications programs.
- Author messaging and partner documents to be used internally and with our partners. Create strategies and messaging for specific communications scenarios and objectives.
- Effectively manage Intel Sports brand and naming architecture.
- Media-train executives, business leads and spokespeople to ensure confidence and key message resonance for public-facing press initiatives, including interviews and speaking opportunities.
- Partner with the product marketing team and product management team to ensure a clear understanding of the unique value proposition and technical capabilities.
- Manage and collaborate with agency partners.
- Engage with team members at all levels of the organization and multiple stakeholders in cross functional teams.
- Work closely with Intel's Corporate Communications and Brand Strategy teams, in addition to our partners' communications teams, to build integrated communications and brand strategy plans on an ongoing basis.
- Attention to detail, a collaborative work style and experience managing multiple deadlines.
- Has an appreciation for the power of words and the power of simplicity that allow the delivery of a cohesive brand and communications program which supports the overall business objectives.
- Self-sufficient and problem solver.
- Excel under pressure and deadlines.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Affinity for sports and entertainment.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree with 9+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Working in communications and PR.
- Writing skills and integrated communications plans.
- Corporate Marketing.
- Business Development.
- Product Marketing and Management.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 5 years experience in Product and/or technology communications.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Capital invests in innovative startups targeting artificial intelligence, autonomous technology, data center and cloud, 5G, next-generation compute, and a wide range of other disruptive technologies. Since 1991, Intel Capital has invested US$12.6 billion in more than 1,560 companies worldwide, and 677 portfolio companies have gone public or participated in a merger or acquisition. Intel Capital curates thousands of business development introductions each year between its portfolio companies and the Global 2000. For more information on what makes Intel Capital one of the worlds most powerful venture capital firms, visit www.intelcapital.com or follow @Intelcapital.
US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....