Client Technology Evangelist & Community Manager
Santa Clara, CA
An exciting opportunity to join the Global Client Marketing (GCM) team within Intel's Sales and Marketing Group as a Client Technology Evangelist and Community Manager.
We are seeking a creative, technical communicator to help establish and support messaging for Intel's client platforms, technologies, and features. The role will help identify compelling ways to discuss and showcase the respective technologies, and its benefits, with the client hardware technical community.
This position is part of the Global Industry Marketing team which helps shape strategies that drive awareness and adoption of Intel client technologies, including engagement with technical media, industry analysts and the broader client hardware enthusiast community, including Reddit. In this role, you will also support the launch and go-to-market for client products and technologies with responsibilities for product messaging and other public-facing collaterals. Finally, this role will work across internal teams to help craft and execute competitive messaging and marketing strategies.
A successful candidate must have:
- Strong technical acumen and PASSION for PC client technologies, including microarchitecture, CPU/GPU, motherboards & chipsets, overclocking, process technologies, benchmarking and performance analysis.
- Experience in the semiconductor/tech industry as an evangelist, Technology Manufacturing Engineering (TME), Product Marketing Engineer (PME) or Tech Media/Influencer Deep working knowledge and understanding of social strategies and platforms, including Reddit.
- Journalism background or demonstrated experience writing marketing content (messaging, presentations, white papers, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, including an ability to collaborate and drive results with cross-functional colleagues and external stakeholders.
Ability to work with and manage ambiguity.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Build relationships with core influencers within the client hardware enthusiast community
- Be present via consistent, online and in real-world engagement with the community - including community-oriented events such as the Game Developer Conference.
- Research, engage and watch broader ecosystem coverage to gauge topics, trends and develop strategy & messaging.
- Collaborate across internal marketing and business teams to align and drive engagement strategies
- Support product launch and assist with product messaging and input on Go TO Market (GTM) strategies that help highlight and differentiate Intel's client products and technologies.
- Support Intel event keynotes and appearances with messaging & content.
Track, package and report results to stakeholders in a way that's as visually interesting.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in technical marketing.
- 5+ years of experience in product and/or technology
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
US, California, Folsom;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....