Communications Manager - Emerging Growth and Incubation Group
Santa Clara, CA
Intel's Emerging Growth and Incubation (EGI) group is looking for a strong Communications Manager with expertise as a B2B Copywriter, preferably in the technology sector, for all internal and external EGI communications.
The EGI group is a fast paced, dynamic, startup-like team responsible for growing bold new ideas. Our mission is to create an environment to identify, incubate and scale new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages.
- Develop and deploy overall communications strategy for EGI, creating various narratives and writing copy for long/short-form content, web marketing, video, social media, email marketing, PR, trade-shows, branding, and advertising (digital/print).
- Lead the creative process for writing and managing employee newsletters, in-house publications, websites and web-based communications, and opinion surveys.
- Create relevant and compelling presentations (talk tracks and graphics) targeted at specific audiences, including keynotes, all-hands, sales decks, etc.
- Demonstrate exceptional written, oral and online communication skills in addition to proofreading and copy-editing.
- Establish channels for both internal and external communications, including media relations skills and relationships, while being equally comfortable writing press releases and presenting concepts to the media.
- Synthesize information across products, initiatives, and programs, and weave them into meaningful and inspirational narratives and create proactive messaging around potential challenges and obstacles.
- Internalize business strategies and connect the dots across multiple divisions and business units to develop overarching messaging and targeted communications that are inspirational, relevant, meaningful, and educational for various audiences including employees, leaders, and executives.
Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to perform under pressure while prioritizing and managing multiple objectives and/or projects simultaneously along with a high degree of organization and attention to detail.
Please include 3-5 writing samples that highlight your ability to think conceptually and execute comprehensible writing that excites the audience and meets strategic goals across a variety of platforms.
Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in: Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing Communications, Business Administration or related field.
- 6+ years of experience managing Communications in one of the following areas: Marketing, Technical, Product and/or Technology.
6+ years managing a brand and driving the messaging for activities such as long/short-form content, web marketing, video, social media, email marketing, PR, trade-shows, branding, and advertising (digital/print).
- Prior experience in a start-up environment.
- Graphics and design experience for presentations.
Inside this Business Group
Emerging Growth Incubation (EGI) Group is responsible for creating an environment within Intel to generate new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. We focus on new business opportunities and identify, incubate and scale the next "big thing" for Intel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....