Corporate EHS Intern
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
This role will:
- Identify and develop a data analytics system to integrate data from all the various Enablon modules so we can automatically trend data.
- Help us define the most appropriate statistically analysis methodologies (where possible) for our leading indicators.
Complete statistical analysis on our injuries/events & identify the best methodology for statistical analysis of our leading indicators.
**This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly**
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- The candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Data Analytics/Computational Social Science/Statistical or closely related field.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
3 months to 1 year of experience in:
- Data Analytics/Computational Social Science/Statistical analysis
- Junior or senior level for Bachelor's degree
- Previous internships
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moores Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....