CS Infrastructure Technician
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories.
Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
This position will require successful candidate to be able to complete full scope of operations related to structural, commissioning and capacity management facility systems and be able to work across various engineering disciplines. Duties include but not limited to, structural system audits, supporting system engineers & architects with meter and instrumentation readings, commissioning field verification, lab sample preparation and coordination, portable instrument installation and measurement, as well as field audits to compare design package and system design.
The candidate will be required to work shift 1 Mon-Fri schedule
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Excel proficiency for organizing data and charting
- Ability to learn internal programs and database
- Structural, civil and architectural observations, field verification and audits
- Commissioning design verification field walks
- Lab sample preparation/coordination for product testing
- Using portable instruments to measure process tool and facility equipment usage
- Design package and FaSTr/pipeflo system layout review to compare against as built field conditions
Generate FaSTr reports for capacity management review
Minimum Qualification Skills (Must Have Skills):
- AA/AS degree in Mechanical or Engineering Technology or Military service
- 3 to 5+ years of experience operating and maintaining facilities systems
- 3 to 5+ years of experience role modeling safety behaviors and influencing team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, strong organization, communication and time management skills.
- Motivated team player able to problem solve and develop an internal network.
- Proficient in excel
**This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S.Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Preferred Skills (Nice to Have Skills):
- Proficiency in FaSTr, pipeflo, Maximo and CDocs, SPEED a plus.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moores Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....