Director of Competitive Marketing
The GMC DCG team is looking for an innovative leader to drive a comprehensive competitive marketing strategy for the exciting and rapidly expanding data center space. Reporting directly to the GMC DCG VP, the Director of Competitive Marketing will identify and address competitive marketing challenges and opportunities.
Working with a cross-Intel organization, this person will drive the strategy for always-on data center competitive marketing programs for Intel. On a daily basis, this person will be responsible for industry competitive positioning, messaging and programs to clearly demonstrate Intel's strong value to customers, across a wide variety of industry segments.
- Lead virtual cross-functional, competitive marketing team.
- Drive corporate competitive go-to-market strategy across Intel's data center portfolio.
- Provide consolidated competitive analysis materials to enable Intel's marketing and sales organizations.
- Deliver the strategy for Intel's competitive marketing programs.
- Work with sales, product marketing, other internal organizations to develop competitive positioning and program plans.
- Own the successful implementation of competitive marketing plans.
- Develop competitive sales enablement tools, including training, battle cards, playbooks and messaging guides.
As a successful candidate, you must possess:
- Ideal candidate would have a blend of technical expertise and business understanding.
- Proven track record of collaboration with marketing and sales teams to drive results.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others and lead cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Are you a commissioned employee considering this role? If so, please review the Grade Reclassification Q&A and the How Grade Reclassifications Work video for more information on how compensation changes when moving between these roles. Additional information can be found here on our Internal Transfers page.
10+ years of experience in:
B2B product marketing or product management experience.
Experience with marketing/positioning and competitive analysis.
Extensive digital marketing experience.
Demonstrable background in writing marketing content (presentations, white papers, etc.)
Bachelor's degree required (MBA preferred).
Inside this Business Group
Global Marketing & Communications is responsible for Intel's brand management, end-user product marketing and go-to-market activation strategy for direct and indirect marketing programs worldwide
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....