F11X Silicon Photonics Intern
Bernalillo County, NM
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
- Must be pursuing a MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Photonics, Optoelectronics, Optics, Physics, and similar technical discipline with focus on, or working knowledge of III-V materials.
- Must have 6+ months of experience in Fab processes including adhesive semiconductor wafer bonding.
- Must have 6+ months of experience in photonics, optoelectronics, semiconductor physics and device physics.
Must have 6+ months of experience in failure analysis techniques.
- Knowledge of bumping and assembly design rules/constraints.
- Experience in molecular wafer bonding is a plus.
- Knowledge of substrate manufacturing.
- Knowledge of optoelectronics and optical transceiver components is a plus
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moores Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....