Facilities Industrial Waste Water Technician (IWS) - Day Shift CWW
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
In this position, you will work as Liquid Industrial Water System (IWS) technician. You will be interacting with engineering as well as other operations technicians maintaining IWS systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Operating and maintaining industrial waste water treatment and purification systems, which support our operations facilities.
- Performing routine preventative and corrective maintenance procedures.
- Utilizing quality systems and diagnosing process issues in industrial treatment systems.
- Utilizing Maximo Maintenance planning software
- Taking liquid and solid samples and performing routine laboratory tests
- Interacting with factory and other customers and stakeholders
- Role modeling safety and be involved in Emergency Response Team (ERT)
- Treatability studies of different chemical constituents feeding Industrial Waste systems
- Commissioning new IWS systems, including FAT/OAT document review and implementation, startup support and training delivery.
The successful candidate will be required to work a compressed week day shift schedule.
- Shift 5:(days frontend) AM-PM Sun-Tues and alternating Wednesday Days
- Shift 7:(days backend) AM-PM Thur-Sat and alternating Wednesday Days
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, strong organization and time management skills.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
The candidate must possess at least one of the following educational or experience requirements:
- Candidate must possess an Associate degree in STEM degree or technical program (i.e. Water/waste program or related field).
- Military service experience in a technical field.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (STEM), Chemistry, Physics, Biology or any other related field.
- 1+ year of experience with waste/water systems operations, including procedure review and development or 1+ years of experience in Instrumentation (i.e. control valves, flow transmitters, level transmitters, etc.).
- Must be willing to work wearingsafety glasses, gloves and Chemical resistive personal protective equipment daily.
- Must be willing to lift up to 25 lbs. daily.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moores Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....