Facilities TD Group Leader - Exhaust
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive.
CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
As a Group Leader, you will be responsible for the safe, reliable, and cost effective operations of our OR Mechanical Exhaust systems in a 24x7 manufacturing environment, the successful commissioning, integration and transfer of any technology development. In addition, you will closely partner with our CS Environmental Health and Safety Team supporting compliance. This position requires the use and adherence to Corporate Services business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work and provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. The successful candidate will also be accountable to foster a team culture in which safety, procedural adherence, operational excellence and result orientation are the foundation. As one of our operations leaders, you will be key to develop and grow our relationship with other business groups.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in leading and supporting structured problem solving analysis.
- Situational leadership skills.
- Influencing senior management and program implementations.
- Proven capability to influence and partner other organizational leaders to improve operational and non-operational results.
- Facilities operations and process technology development.
- Using operational metrics to develop continuous improvement roadmaps supporting organizational objectives.
- Building and fostering a strong safety culture.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree with 6 years + experience and/or Master of Science degree with 4 years + experience in any Engineering field or equivalent 4+ operations experience.
Experience in the areas below:
- Developing and executing predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance processes
- Structured problem solving techniques such as Model Based Problem Solving (MBPS).
- Leading the operations team in unexpected situations such as safety events, operational impacts, etc.
- Managing and measuring capacities on large facilities systems.
- Support of emergency operations centers.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moores Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....