FSM Q&R Central Capabilities Group Leader
Manage FSM Q&R Central Capabilities team of HVQK engineers and Edispo Screen Authors with responsibilities for manufacturing Reliability Screening methodologies in FSM and collaborating with TD / Division / MPE partners on deployment of the same.
The role is a mix of daily/weekly tactical support on current products/technologies, plus future-looking enhancements in our systems and methods.
As a manager, you will set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance fairly.
- Candidate should have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/Physics or related field with 10+ years of relevant experience in Fab Yield, Q&R or Test engineering/management.
- The person should have a strong relationship and experience of influencing program decisions within the TD organization.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of Intel test methods, strong data analysis, scripting and technical problem solving skills, and be capable of project management oversight.
- Knowledge of silicon defect reliability on contemporary technologies is preferred.
- Good communication written and verbal skills are essential, as is ability to work in a flexible manner with stakeholders around the world.
- Must be able to make informed decisions on reliability screening robustness, and interface with key stakeholders to arrive at clear action path.
- Previous management experience is preferred
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moores Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Ireland, Leixlip;Israel, Kiryat-Gat;US, Arizona, Phoenix
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....