HDMT FPGA Design Intern
The High Density Modular Test (HDMT) Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) team designs, develops and provides a breakthrough massively parallel low cost test technology for silicon validation and high volume manufacturing.
We are currently developing the next generation Tester ecosystem including the HW and SW for new instruments to enable a universal "tester cell" infrastructure that provides the best user experience for the Intel product development community and the HVM factories.
This new test technology will be used to test billions of Intel devices in the next decade.
The HDMT tester includes multiple FPGA devices on various instruments, BIOS, and a software stack. The team is central to the organization with interfaces to FPGA design, FPGA SW test development & Validation and HW driver development.
We are currently looking for a graduate intern who will work on the tester platform for FPGA design and development.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with others to design, develop and validate FPGA IP/logics for the tester platform.
- Understand and help improve overall and/or component architecture of the FPGA design.
- Help drive and improve process standardization for productivity, efficiency and quality.
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Knowledge and/or experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Previous 6 months experience and possess a bachelor's degree and be pursuing a master's degree or PhD degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge and capable of understanding overall architecture of complex systems involving hardware, FPGAs, I/O and SoC, etc.
- Capability of solving technical problem.
- Experience with Verilog/System Verilog/RTL programming for FPGA design. Intel/Altera FPGA
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moores Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....