Intern, NAND Product Development Engineer
Sacramento County, CA
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Applicants will creatively apply the technical know-how (engineering fundamentals, scientific knowledge, systems thinking, analytical thinking, prototyping, and testing knowledge) against design constraints and boundary conditions (industrial design, cost, performance criteria and other design constraints) to research, develop and productive mass producible solutions.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Self-motivated individual willing to take and follow directions and deliver to schedule
- Strong communication skills
Good interpersonal skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a BS program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related engineering program.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Minimum of 3 months of experience in the following:
- Programming skills in one or more languages like C, C++, C, Perl, Python, SQL etc.
- Experience with source control management tools such as GIT and debugging issues via IDE or web browser
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
US, California, Folsom
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....