IP Design Engineer
Santa Clara, CA
In this role responsibilities will include but not be limited to :
- Oversee definition, design, verification, and documentation for SoC (System on a Chip) development.
- Determine architecture design, logic design, and system simulation.
- Define module interfaces/formats for simulation.
- Perform Logic design for integration of cell libraries, functional units and subsystems into SoC full chip designs, Register Transfer Level coding, and simulation for SoCs.
- Contribute to the development of multidimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits.
- Perform all aspects of the SoC design flow from high-level design to synthesis, place, and route, timing and power to create a design database that is ready for manufacturing.
- Analyze equipment to establish operation infrastructure, conducts experimental tests, and evaluates results.
May also review vendor capability to support development.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
Candidate must possess a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
3+ months of experience with:
- Coursework in Computer Architecture and VLSI design of Analog design
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intels leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....