IP Validation engineer
Santa Clara, CA
This is an excellent opportunity for a creative and motivated engineer to be part of CICG IP Development Group doing exciting work in the development of next generation server Xeon microprocessors.
In this position, your responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation for SoC (System on a Chip) development.
- Determines architecture design, logic design, and system simulation.
- Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation.
- Performs Logic design for integration of cell libraries, functional units and subsystems into SoC full chip designs, Register Transfer Level coding, and simulation for SoCs.
- Contributes to the development of multidimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits.
- Performs all aspects of the SoC design flow from highlevel design to synthesis, place and route, timing and power to create a design database that is ready for manufacturing.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operation infrastructure, conducts experimental tests, and evaluates results.
- May also review vendor capability to support development.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
Motivated, self-directed and able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
Candidate will have a BS or MS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or related fields
- 4-8 years of solid IP validation experience
- Strong experience in creating and optimizing the complex validation environment and generating focused and random test cases, analyzing coverage and debugging failure cases
Strong problem solving and debugging skills and ability to work closely with various chip design disciplines and cross site teams
- 4+ years of experience performing IP and/or SoC functional validation using System Verilog
- 1+ years of experience in UVM/OVM
- Experience using scripting languages in design automation using with languages such as TCL, Perl, JSON, Python
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intels leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
US, California, Folsom
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....