IP validation engineer - mem
Santa Clara, CA
The candidate will be part of a silicon design team chartered with delivering memory IP and memory subsystems to multiple Intel server SOCs. The IP team develops a wide range of memory technologies and delivers to SOCs across the SDG portfolio. Candidate responsibilities include the following:
- Develop validation strategies and methodologies
- Create, define and develop validation environments and test suites
- Define and execute test plans, test sequences and directed tests
Participate in improvements to the validation environment that drive down validation escape bug rates
The role requires the following attributes:
- Hands-on verification experience and proficiency using SystemVerilog and OVM/UVM.
- Proven track record in ASIC verification from environment development to test development
- Experience in development and deployment of verification strategies and methodologies across teams and organizations
- Experience with implementation of modern verification environments that include use of constrained-random stimulus and use of functional coverage
Experience with memory protocols such as DDR, HBM is desired but not a must-have
Ability to work in dynamic environment
Very good problem solving skills
BS degree with 8+ years of experience or MS degree with 6+ years of experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
4+ years of experience with reading and interpreting technical specs and Register Transfer Level (RTL) code.
4+ years of experience working on IP or SoC development, verification, or integration using Verilog/SystemVerilog/ Open Verification Methodology (OVM)/Universal Verification Methodology (UVM).
4+ years of experience with debug, writing monitors/checkers/reference models / stimulus
Additional Preferred skills:
Writing validation plans and software to implement those validation plans.
Experience with UNIX or Linux.
Experience with computer architecture.
Experience with validation or testing experience, especially in a silicon design team
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intels leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....