Lab Manager and Continuous Integration Engineer
Intel Corporations Visual Technologies Team (VTT) is disrupting the graphics industry with an exciting roadmap that is defining the future of big graphics. We are looking for a Lab Manager and Continuous Integration Engineer to join our team who is ready to engage a talented and diverse engineering organization through the revolutionary advances needed to manufacture these challenging and innovative designs. The ideal candidate will have a passion for PC Gaming and will leverage that experience to make design decisions/tradeoffs while creating best in class applications.
As a new member of the VTTs GAME Graphics & Multicore Engineering team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining and developing a software stack for Continuous Integration Automation.
- Developing new features, prioritizing and responding to bugs, and supporting GAME team engineers with tool use.
- Working closely with stakeholders, program manager, legal, and engineers to ensure timely delivery of Open Source software samples.
- Will also be responsible for maintaining the lab and hardware within the lab.
Behavioral traits that we are looking for:
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to technical detail, data analysis and situational problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present complex issues with clarity to drive decisions.
Self-motivated and willing to take additional responsibilities over time to contribute to the teams success.
BS degree in Computer Science or related disciplines is preferred with 4+ years of Industry experience
Your experience should be in the following:
- Supporting and managing labs and developing software tools
- Should have full-stack web development skills using C#/ASP.Net, RDBMS, and IIS Server Maintenance.
- Familiarity with at least one Continuous Integration tool is a must, preferably Team City.
- Should be familiar with at least one scripting language (batch Scripting)
- Understanding of networks, routers, switches, and cabling.
- Experience in OS installation, working knowledge of Windows OS
- Knowledge of C++ and DirectX is a plus
- BIOS, OS, and drivers, experience with imaging systems and setting up more complex software environments is a plus
- Java / Eclipse is a plus
- Internet Information Services
- PostGres SQL/NHibernate
- Team City/Klocwork/ Protex/Code Center
- Perforce / GitHub / GitLab / Git
- Windows Server/VMWare Cloud
- Experience in networks operations
- Experience as Labs/IT/EC technician
This position is an Intel Contract Employee (ICE) and are hired directly by Intel on a fixed term or specified purpose contract and are employees of Intel for the duration of the contract.
Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.
US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....