LTD Software Engineer
Software Engineer is responsible for (but not limited to):
- development of next-generation automation systems in the areas of shop floor control and database applications,
- data analysis and equipment controller development,
- system architecture, and automated material handling systems.
- developing and executing project plans and continuous improvement programs, and tracking automation system performance.
- Will be asked to occasionally provide on-call coverage for software in Intel's research factory as business needs require
The candidate should possess the below behavioral traits:
- Able to plan and execute projects are critical
- Good communication relationships with the department.
- Able to handle ambiguity and diverse task.
- Attention to details
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly. Upon applying for this opportunity, you will also be considered for other similar opportunities available.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- BS / Masters degree in Computer Science
- Mastery of Java, C++ or C# (object-oriented programming)
- Minimum of 6 months with software development life cycle.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moores Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
US, Arizona, Phoenix
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....