Sacramento County, CA
Responsibilities include the development and preparation of multidimensional layouts and detailed drawings of semiconductor devices and microelectronic package assemblies. Responsibilities may be directed at a specific point in the design cycle, or vary as the project progresses through the design stage. Assignments are somewhat complex in nature. Work performed within generally defined parameters. Judgment is required in resolving moderately complex problems. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new work.
- Minimum of 5-10 years+ of direct device-level layout experience in NOR, NAND, 3DNAND, or 3DXP memory
- 2 years+ technical degree in VLSI or Physical Design/Mask Design Preferred
- Highly proficient with industry based (CAD) layout tools including: Cadence (Virtuoso XL, Calibre LVS/DRC, Synopsis ICC2, Pulsic Unity and others)
- Knowledge and experience in block/section level layout and pitch (wordline, bitline) block layout
- Experience with tight pitch, highly sensitive layouts (mirrored/stepped), wordline and bitline decoder layout using various metal stacks, dual/quad pitch socket interfaces (2D/3D), 6T or 8T bitcell SRAM layout, high/low voltage layout integration
- Strong engineering problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of CMOS and (VLSI) component design principles and experience with 3D architecture
- Knowledge of basic electronic circuit functionality and behaviors (passive and active circuit structures)
- Knowledge in analog design and layout guidelines, high speed IO, (matching devices, symmetrical layout, signal shielding, other analog specific guidelines)
- Experience with layout of standard cells for APR, custom standard cell library, scribe layouts, and runset regression test cases
- Proven experience accomplishing assignments with high quality, minimal supervision, and on time delivery
- Proven experience working with design engineers on planning and execution of complex designs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced with UNIX, as well as MS Windows and web-based tools
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....