NAND Technology Pathfinding and Development Program Manager
Santa Clara, CA
Intel Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group (NSG) is expanding its 3D NAND Technology Development (TD) and Pathfinding (PF) organizations across the globe to develop future generations of 3D NAND process technologies.
This job requisition is seeking to hire an experienced program manager to spearhead complex and cross-functional process and equipment development for next generation 3D NAND device nodes (N+2, N+3).
- The selected candidate will partner with the Intel memory TD teams in the US and Dalian China to create leading edge 3D NAND process technology, new equipment selection, and ultimately transfer into the Intel TD/high volume fabrication site.
- The candidate must have program management experience in a TD environment as well as demonstrated leadership skills, including but not limiting to safety, process technology, quality, output, and cost.
- The selected candidate will lead PF programs spanning across multiple unit process organizations including Photolithography, Dry Etch, Thin Films, Metrology, Defect Inspection, CMP and Wet Process.
- Selected candidate will be responsible for defining and executing to the NAND TD roadmap, resource planning activities, organization and leadership development to grow the organizational technical capability.
- The candidate must have demonstrated the ability to solve highly complex technical problems with excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate the organization.
- The candidate must also have demonstrated strong ethical standards and be able to set the "tone from the top". Must also be able to successfully lead program in a highly ambiguous and dynamic business environment.
- Candidate must have demonstrated a track record of excellence in technical achievement, creative problem solving, enabling new semiconductor equipment capabilities, and process technology development for capability, world class cost and productivity.
- Expertise in first principle problem solving as well as Fab process control systems and methodologies; Hands-on project management experiences in process technology and equipment development.
- The candidate must have direct engineering experience in High Volume Manufacturing (HVM) or TD factories, and must have strong experience and knowledge in TD process engineering.
The candidate will be based out of Santa Clara, CA
- The candidate must have a minimum of 15+ years direct factory experience with a strong wafer fabrication technical background.
- MS, or PhD in a science or engineering field;
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....