Networking Software Engineer
As a Network Software Engineer, you'll be responsible for the following:
- Perform network product design, development, testing, documentation, and analysis of software applications.
- Development of new programs and subprograms, as well as, enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software.
- Designing application, writing code, completing programming and developing and executing testing and debugging routines, and documenting work and results.
- May be responsible for developing or executing project plans, budgets and schedules and for documentation of work and results.
This position/role develop software applications for external customers.
You must possess minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Must have a Bachelor's degree with 2-3 years of industry work experience or a Master's degree with 1-2 years of industry work experience.
2+ years of experience:
- Designing/developing networking software components at driver, interface, protocol layer level for high performance devices such as routers, gateways, firewalls, or base stations.
- Coding in C in an embedded environment.
1+ years of experience using:
- Configuration management tools such as svn or git.
- Design/development of communication protocols such as TCP, IPv4, IPv6, IPsec, Ethernet, Radio Access Network protocols such as PDCP, RLC, MAC.
- Test generator/analyzers such as TRex, Adtech, Smartbits or IXIA, WireShark.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intels transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologiesspanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutionsthat fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....