Product Development Engineer
Santa Clara, CA
In this role responsibilities may include, although not limited to:
- Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp.
- Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits.
- Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods.
- Develop and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment.
- Create and test validation and production test hardware solutions.
- Test, validate, modifies and redesign circuits to guarantee component margin to specification.
- Analyze and evaluate component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
- Analyze early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
- Create and apply concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
Autonomously plan and schedule own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Candidate must have a Bachelors degree with 3+ years of experience or Master's degree with 2+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
2+ years of experience with:
Silicon debug and characterization of new products including working with ATE or system to identify and close silicon issues.
2+ years of experience with:
- ATE tester to support debug and characterization of silicon is a plus
- Development, and validation of analog and DFT circuits such as thermal and or power performance.
- Programming language Python.
- High volume manufacturing flows and statistical data analysis with JMP.
- Using oscilloscopes, pattern generator, Logic analyzer.
- Circuits and logic design methodology.
- Device physics.
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....