Product Development Engineer - NAND PE
Sacramento County, CA
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp.
- Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits.
- Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods.
- Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment.
- Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions.
- Tests, validates, modifies and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification. Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
- Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
- Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/ or work experience. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
- The candidate must possess a BS or MS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or similar degree.
In the BS level, this U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position
Minimum 6 months experience in the following:
- MS Excel, JMP, and Python
- NAND Flash quality, reliability mechanisms and NAND device physics
- Perl, C and C++
- Electrical Failure Analysis, identifying root cause of the problems and developing counter measures
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....