Software Development Engineer
Santa Clara, CA
Join Systems IP Solutions Group (SISG) where we develop the core fabric technology and system IP automation platform to push the boundaries of what's possible in System-On-Chip (SoC) architecture and design.
As a core software development engineer of NocStudio and IP automation platofrm, your responsibilities will include:
- Development of NocStudio infrastructure to integrate Intel server fabric technology and related features
- Engagement with Hardware design teams across sites to co-develop automation solution
- Development of Intel internal protocols and performance modeling
- Collaboration with software verification, hardware and customer facing product teams
- Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web.
May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
Master's degree in Computer Science, or related field plus 8+ years of industry work experience
- Strong experience in C++ programming, software architecture design, implementation and debugging
- Strong experience in software product life cycle
- Software development/debugging skills
- Knowledge on Computer architecture - Intel protocols/SCF methodology a plus
- Experience with System Verilog, RTL simulation tools and verification a plus
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intels leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....