Our software engineers have the opportunity to touch the entire software ecosystem!
In fact, by number of employees, we are one of the most influential software companies in the world.
At Intel, youll be at forefront of everything from enhanced usability and security, to integrated software and hardware solutions, to seamless connectivity.
- We're looking for more great software engineer leaders who can help us push computing capabilities even further.
- Those who are passionately motivated by seeing their advanced product design creations used by millions of end users.
The successful candidate will be a member of Assembly Test Technology Development (ATTD) Automation's Control Systems Engineering team to develop, and support middleware business logic used by Station Controllers and Execution UI Clients across Intel's Substrate Packaging Technology Development (SPTD), Die Sort, Die Prep, Assembly and Test Manufacturing.
- In this role, you will be responsible for design, development, validation, and support of business logic interfacing all of Automation's backend systems to enable platform and manufacturing technologies.
- The candidate will work with many business and application groups within Automation and will be exposed to the latest middleware technologies.
The position requires that you can independently manage work assignments and complete project lifecycle management (i.e. requirement analysis to deployment and support).
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Analyzing the customer requirements and designing software solutions to meet requirements
- Maintaining clear communications with customers and stakeholders
- Creating robust, reliable, and high performance applications that satisfy all customer requirements.
- Creating and running test suites to prove the functionality, reliability, and performance of the applications you develop.
- Providing expert level support to factory technicians and process engineers on use of these applications
The candidate should also exhibit the following behavioral traits or/and skills:
- Advanced analytical, customer orientation, problem solving, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface with customers and/or stakeholders from remote sites
Demonstrate a high level of flexibility
You must possess the below requirements to be initially considered for this position.
- Possess a bachelor's degree or master's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) with 5+ years of software design and development experience
- Knowledge of product life cycle and software development life cycles
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moores Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....