Software Engineer - Application Support
Our software engineers have the opportunity to touch the entire software ecosystem!
- In fact, by number of employees, we are one of the most influential software companies in the world.
- At Intel, youll be at forefront of everything from enhanced usability and security, to integrated software and hardware solutions, to seamless connectivity.
- We're looking for more great software engineer leaders who can help us push computing capabilities even further.
- Those who are passionately motivated by seeing their advanced product design creations used by millions of end users.
The Assembly Test Technology Development (ATTD) Automation team's Operations group provides 24 x 7 sustaining support for Intel's Factory Automation software on the Technology Development (TD) manufacturing floor.
Factory Automation software is used to enforce business process, control processing on the manufacturing equipment and to collect data.
- This is an Exempt job opening which is based in ATTD site at Hillsboro, Oregon.
- It requires physical on-site presence 8 to 5, Monday through Friday (Shift 1/Regular day shift), flexibility with work hours and the ability to provide on-call remote after-hours support if and when needed.
The candidate should also exhibit the following behavioral traits or/and skills:
- Analytical, diagnostic, problem-solving , communication, customer service and ethic skills.
- The ability to work independently, readily adapt to change and balance multiple priorities in a self-directed manner.
- The ability to integrate well into a dynamic, professional, and high-performing team that provides mutual support and coverage to other team members.
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Knowledge and/or experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
A bachelor's degree and 3 months of experience or master's degree and 6 months of experience in Computer Science or Computer Engineering discipline
Successful people in this position possess advanced skills and qualifications in the following areas:
- Demonstrated familiarity with Windows operating systems, including the ability to comprehend and manage XML configuration files, log files, diagnostic tools, software versions, etc.
Working knowledge of software engineering practices, testing methodologies, etc.
- Experience with C# .NET, XML, WCF, WPF, TFS, PL/SQL, Oracle DB.
- Working knowledge of ATTD manufacturing processes and business environment, and the ability to follow business processes in a disciplined manner.
- Working knowledge of all systems and applications interacting with the SCs (e.g. ULT, WorkStream, ATRMS, ASPIRE, etc.)
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moores Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....