Advanced Design group in Logic Technology Development (LTD) is looking for a software engineer to develop tools to automate layout/schematic generation for the Library team. The candidate will have the opportunity to work with circuit, process and design rule engineers to develop the tools with cutting-edge process technologies. The candidates responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop tools/flows to automate layout and/or schematic to generate library collaterals
- Develop test cases to validate tools/flows
- Develop analog parameterize cells (PCells/PyCells)
- Develop flow to validate parameterize cells
- Collaborate with and provide layout feedback to designers and process engineers
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support to users as needed
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must possess a Masters or Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year of programming experience in SKILL, TCL, Python and C/C++.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with UNIX/Linux computing platform.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with CAD tools like Cadence Virtuoso/Synopsys Custom Designer, Cadence Spectre/Synopsys Hspice, Synopsys Star-RC and Synopsys IC Validator/Mentor Calibre.
- Ability to solve complex problems using CAD algorithms and programming techniques.
- Experience in CAD development flow.
- Hands-on foundry experience and expertise in developing PDK.
- Understanding of technology design rules, circuit design knowledge and parser development (with Lex/Yacc)
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moores Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....