The Frame is a critical component in manufacturing every chip at Intel. The frame contains silicon structures that are needed by various lithographic tools for optimal functionality. Intel's Frame Automation Team is responsible for developing automation that enables unparalleled productivity and capabilities to support the Frame. We work in a cross-functional environment with engineers of varying disciplines spanning Material Science, Process Engineering, Design Automation and Software Engineering.
As a software engineer in Frame Automation, you will be working on a configuration management system and design processing pipeline, which handles data that is used for all chips manufactured by Intel. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic software engineer who will be directly responsible for building key components for this platform.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- You have programming experience in one or more high-level programming languages (Python, Go, Ruby)
- Familiarity with REST API design and back-end software development
- Familiarity with modern front-end frameworks (React, Vue, Angular 2+)
- You are comfortable developing and debugging in SOA/distributed systems environment and have worked through the entire SDLC.
You are comfortable working in a cross-functional environment
- You are familiar with UNIX/Linux platforms
- 1+ years experience using messaging/streaming systems (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka)
- 1+ years experience with CI/CD and familiarity with DevOps tools
1+ years experience with containerization technologies and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
We work collaboratively and greatly value interpersonal skills. You think on your feet and are curious. You are eager to learn new things always looking for ways to improve the team's work. You can gracefully handle schedule pressure. Road blocks and ambiguities do not frustrate you; they only motivate you to find the best solution.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moores Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....