STTD STO Manufacturing Technician
Sort Test Technology Development (STTD) Sort Tooling Operations (STO) Manufacturing Technician:
- The candidate will be responsible for supporting FOK (First of a Kind) tools in all aspects of operations, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- The proper candidate will also provide support in development of documented operations and maintenance procedures.
- In addition to tool operations and maintenance, the candidate will also be tasked with supporting multiple aspects of STTD STO Manufacturing infrastructure and sustainability.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only.
A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government.
Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Candidate must possess a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Associate's, or Bachelor's degree; or Mechanical or Technical certification or related hands-on manufacturing experience of 6+ months or equivalent military training.
- STO Manufacturing Technician must be able to work independently during a night compress or weekend shift
- Shift 4 schedule: Nights, Sunday/Monday/Tuesday and alternating Saturday
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moores Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....