TD Device Engineer
TD Device Engineers are responsible for design and electrical validation of technology development Test Chips to enable the manufacture of innovative semiconductor devices and interconnect architectures on leading edge Intel semiconductor technologies.
Additional responsibilities might include:
- Design of test structures and layout experiments necessary to meet engineering specifications for semiconductor process characterization and modeling.
- Electrical measurement, validation, and debug of new Test Chip silicon.
- Develop common Electrical Test data analysis procedures, solutions, and best practices.
- Definition and optimization of process design rules for technology development use.
- Continuous improvement and development of Best Known Methods for future technology Test Chip project execution and measurement techniques.
- Interfacing with process modules, process integration, reliability, circuit design, and electrical test equipment groups to understand and define requirements for new state of art Test Chips.
- Participate in development of intellectual property.
- Coordination and communication of engineering project tasks, schedules, and status.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
Candidate must possess a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
Minimum of 6 months of experience with one or more of the following:
- Semiconductor materials and characterization
- Device physics
- Data analysis techniques
- Integrated Circuit design and layout using state of art Computer-Aided Design tools
Software scripting languages
Application and use of semiconductor Process Design Rules
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moores Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....