TD Environmental Engineer
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) global team integrates design for the environment and safety principles into all aspects of Intel's business. From the development of our products to our supply chain and manufacturing, we believe that responsible environmental stewardship is good business and that our technology can play a key role in addressing the planet's sustainability challenges.
The TD Environmental Engineer will participate in enabling environmental compliance worldwide. Furthermore, will apply process and chemical knowledge to support development of facilities environmental abatement technologies, standardize emission projection models and tools and maintain and improve the environmental risk assessment process. The successful candidate will need to be proficient around environmental regulatory requirements, influence organizations to maintain environmental performance and limit Intel's environmental footprint, and comply with Intel environmental programs including primarily Air and wastewater.
- Partner in the standardization of all Environmental programs worldwide. Help develop and refine processes to ensure compliance with all environmental laws and regulations for all Intel sites.
- Apply factory equipment and chemical process knowledge to continuously improve models that predict environmental emissions.
- Analyze environmental data against applicable limits or standards and strategically communicate actionable plans to senior management.
- Demonstrate application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving.
- Take responsibility, drive results, and achieve expected outcomes.
- Work with all levels of management and a diverse customer base, including technical and non-technical partners
- Use influence and persuasion to bring issue to the appropriate level for action and analysis.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following traits:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Candidate must possess a Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or close related field.
- 4+ years of experience in program management, leading large, multi-site high tech manufacturing facility.
- 4+ years of facilities operations experience, troubleshooting sustaining and improving system.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moores Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....