TMGSP Solutions Intern
Come intern with Intel's TMG (Technology & Manufacturing Group) Strategic Planning! Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Work directly with cross organizational business groups to document current state and technical business requirements for submission to IT for development in software applications
- Project work will be primarily in a team environment which may be virtual, ability to facilitate discussions with global partners via phone
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Take verbal direction and facilitate project work independently.
- Communication skills.
Attention to detail.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in any engineering or technical field (e.g. Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, etc.).
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Minimum of 3 months of experience in the following:
- Microsoft Office Software (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, etc.).
- Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting and/or JMP.
- Lean 6 Sigma.
- Business Process Mapping and/or Project Management.
- Experience with data analysis.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moores Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....