Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
This position will ensure implementation of strategic management of product portfolio across value and premium solutions. The role includes leading product launch assessment, business case development, launch campaigns, competitive readiness and growth initiatives.
- Strong experience in strategic product portfolio management in value and premium segment and has driven portfolio growth in competitive markets
- Project management and data analysis to identify growth drivers, challenges, opportunities and refine strategic focus
- Marketing related decision making / functional expertise in marketing. Ability to plan and execute complex marketing initiatives
- Hands-on marketing professional who can contribute to regional marketing strategy and execute strategy in collaboration with sales and other relevant functions.
- Experience of working in a high growth environment
- Working in a pedigreed MNC / matrix environment. Stakeholder management and working with regional / global marketing teams.
This is a critical position for the organization. The individual must have an understanding of the dynamics of this function and space. He/ She must come with a proven track record of achievements and must have played a pivotal role in creating success. Strategic mindset with hands on approach. Good team player and interpersonal skills. Achievement orientation, Relationship driven, Quality mindset, passionate, energetic, creative thinker, high on Integrity & strong value systems are mandatory traits which the individual should exhibit.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The primary function of this position is to be able to execute on the following global marketing standards:
Understand your market- Open/MIS rate, product utilization patterns, reimbursement and cost-effectiveness, conference participation etc:
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and tactics to enable growth in capital install base and clinical adoption of our product portfolio. This will include collaborating across functions to develop market insights, developing scalable solutions and going to market effectively.
Strong partnering with clinical and capital sales teams in a growing competitive environment, provide local market expertise for
- Analysis, targeting and regional action planning purposes
- Work closely as needed with product development teams to liaise with local surgeons to define product requirements to further enable key procedures
Product launch Value Props Stories, Tools, Events and Engage 3Ps- (Physician, Patient, Provider):
- Develop strategic plan for product portfolio growth and develop business plan to align internal stakeholders
- Develop and execute go to market plans including clinical value stories and selling tools for the new product launch in partnership with global teams. Works with sales team on skills enhancement and drive utilization.
- Partner with global and local regulatory team to manage product introductions, recalls, customer advisory etc.
Lead marketing event execution-:
- Partner with key stakeholders in global and regional sales and marketing teams to define objectives and manage planning and execution of the national and regional marketing events
- Develop and track effectiveness metrics with a focus on continuous improvements and ROI.
- Minimum 6-8 years of marketing experiences. Ideal candidate will have product portfolio and project management experiences in competitive markets
- Experience of product lifecycle management through launch and loss of patent will be valuable
- Minimum education: Bachelor's degree in life science. MBA a must
- Demonstrates the ability to synthesize insights from clinical and non-clinical customers and develop sharp action plans to drive business growth
- Demonstrates ability to build and maintain strong relationships with critical and influential customers.
- Proven ability to develop India-specific business cases for product launch – including price sensitivity analysis and proposing data-backed pricing models
- Proven ability to effectively position and procedure/product messages and develop strong sales support to drive desired adoption
- Demonstrated success in building clinical education and marketing programs to drive product/procedure growth
- Superior verbal/written communication in English, teamwork, and interpersonal work across multiple constituents.
- Self-starter with ability to take leadership in unstructured environment.
- A keen ability to manage projects, keeping to budget, organizing, prioritizing and coping with multiple tasks
- Strong knowledge of the MS Office product suite
- Ability to travel 30%.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Travel: 25% of the time