sionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture—our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
The Quality Inspector will be performing inspections of purchased parts, assemblies and products to ensure incoming parts specifications have been met prior to release to manufacturing and finished goods. Document and communicate the results of inspections and will maintain the MRB locker and coordinate all activities to handle and process quarantined non-conforming material.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operate vision system and other standard metrology equipment for open set-up inspection
- Conduct FAI and visual/dimensional inspection of purchased parts, materials and assemblies to procedures or specifications and disposition based upon results
- Create inspection history files and document inspection results in SAP
- Maintain traceability of component materials as to inspection status
- Handle materials in accordance to procedures and prevent mix-ups, damage or other adverse effects
- Log/track materials from receiving inspection process including recording transactions and moving materials to stock locations
- Communicate inspection results to appropriate personnel
- Maintain the accuracy of identification and count of materials
- Create yield reports based on SAP data
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Hands-on technician with at least 3 year working experience in Incoming Quality Control environment with Working knowledge of GMP and GD&T standards
- or applicable successfully completed apprenticeship as a precision mechanics/mechatronics/watchmaker or similar with 2 years of year work experience Incoming Quality Control environment and Working knowledge of GMP and GD&T standards
- High Affinity for technology and testing procedures
- Ability to understand drawings and specifications and to use standard inspection tools (https://e.g. micrometers, calipers, rulers, etc.)
- Strong awareness of quality and quality processes, order and cleanliness
- Good communication and documentation skills
- High motivation and enthusiasm
- Ability to work in a team environment and with cross-functional teams
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a controlled environment room (https://i.e. clean room), this includes wearing clean room gowns, head caps, booties as well as meeting other clean room standards such as no jewelry or make-up
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.