success, we are looking to expand our commercial team. You will work closely with our Surgical Account Managers and Commercial Sales and clinical team who will be responsible for driving growth across the US. Through our Impella® product portfolio you will enable physicians and staff to recover hearts and save patients’ lives.
Coverage Areas: Austin
Advanced Surgical Consultant will:
· Train, educate, and support combined CT/Heart Failure programs on the proper use of the Impella https://5.5 with SmartAssist
· Full customer immersion (ie. input on patient selection and subsequent surgical support) within https://5.5 sites to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
· Train, educate and, provide support in conjunction with the Medical Office and Engineering team to support EFS/PMA efforts and full commercialization of the BTR pump and future Surgical and Heart Failure focused technologies.
· Device expertise and support on Impella https://5.0/ LD in order to assist with the adoption of the full portfolio beyond https://5.5 commercial launch responsibilities.
· Clinical and technical expertise and support of Breethe Oxy-1 to assist with device integration and support of system adaptation into applications beyond the initial commercial launch.
· Participate when able with launch, training, and education of combined Surgical/ Heart Failure programs on the proper use of the Breethe Oxy-1 system with the Breethe Clinical Team.
· Internal collaboration with the Commercial Team, Training Team, Engineering Team, Marketing, Professional Education, Clinical, as well as with R&D.
· Maintain contact with all customers to evaluate clinical and educational needs.
· Performs device training on full Impella Surgical Device line-up.
· Be a functional expert and provide advanced acumen on the durable, acute, and, hemodynamic medical device landscape and best practices in the management of those devices.
· Cultivates close relationship with strategic business partners and key opinion leaders.
· Input to management on all situations affecting clinical results and sales.
· Call point(s): Cardiac Surgeons, Heart Failure Cardiologists, OR teams, Intensivists, Perfusionists, and ICU/ Step Down Unit teams.
· Staff major conferences: HFSA, AHA, STS, AATS, and ISHLT.
· Staff Advanced Surgical Courses and local heart failure and surgical symposiums.
The anticipated base pay for this position is $125,000 (unless COLA applies, in which case adjust this amount/delete this sentence regardless). The Company maintains a highly competitive sales incentive compensation program. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for participation in this program in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below. For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: