Ethicon in Cornelia, Georgia is looking for a Anode Lead Operator to join its team and be a part of manufacturing medical parts.
Ethicon , part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com .
Responsible for using equipment for the assembly and processing tasks to produce finished products according to established specifications. Accountable for adhering to all quality and safety guidelines.
Duties & responsibilities
Under limited supervision, general direction, and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Provides central leadership and coordination for manufacturing operations within the Anode Department.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert in the processes that fall under the department, listed below.
- Electro-polish all needle types using anodes.
- Responsible for start-up, monitoring, processing, troubleshooting, and maintaining of all anode finishing equipment.
- Mix chemicals for blackening and blacken needles.
- Process electro-polished needles through cleaning, siliconizing, and curing.
- Responsible for performing weekly Preventative Maintenance.
- Responsible for performing required attributes and variable testing of needles.
- Associate must be able to perform all functions of the job by using CIM and MRP system.
- Work in team environment behaving in a CREDO based respectful manner.
- Comply with all federally regulated programs.
- Adhere to J&J environmental and safety policies and guidelines.
- Comply with all job specific safety procedures and use PPE when necessary.
- Comply with quality system requirements as defined within procedures and instructions.
- Use microscope and scale as the need arises.
- Utilize applicable software systems as needed for the job (e.g. ComplianceWire, ADAPTIV, etc.)
- Consistently meet required work performance targets (RE’s), if applicable
- Communicates business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- Provides feedback and ideas for process improvement to management.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed