The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
Associate Clinical Account Specialist (ACAS)
Location: Poznań (Wielkopolska), Szczecin (zachodnio-pomorskie)
The Clinical Account Specialist will be responsible for: clinical support and promoting Biosense Webster products among current and potential customers; developing professional education for end-users; effective and strong collaboration with sales team members; developing the business growth on the territory.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
· Provide professional clinical & technical support, troubleshooting, and training to Physicians, Electrophysiology Lab Staff, Technicians, Nurses, and administrators staff regarding all aspects of the company’s systems and catheter equipment
· Understand and know clinical environment, competitor products – continuous development of the knowledge
· Serves as a troubleshooting resource during cases.
· Tailors’ product conversations to the audience to ensure proper understanding and optimal utilization.
· Demonstrates products features to meet customers’ unmet needs
· Become fluent in main types of arrhythmias