J&J International Singapore PTE. LTD. is recruiting for an Associate Compliance Manager, located in Paranaque City, Philippines.
The Associate Compliance Manager will have responsibility for the fulfillment of the SOX and compliance programs, and activities including sampling, walk-throughs, documentation of SOX results, remediation, monitoring and corporate reporting. This will be reporting to the Regional Compliance Manager in Asia Pacific on the compliance activities within the function and region (GS Manila and South-East Asia). Expected to provide assistance on regional/global oversight and review on the Band 24-25s deliverables for their respective sector.
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the direct reports and perform supervisory duties including hiring, performance evaluation etc.
- Assist the Regional Compliance Manager in the implementation of compliance initiatives and related activities such as, risk management and assessment programs, compliance audit annual activities, and monthly leadership related requirements.
- Performs advisory and consultation related to accounting standards interpretation and implementation, adoption of new control requirements as per ICH, WWP and DTPs.
- Manages and facilitates internal audit / risk-based reviews support coordination by partnering with key business stakeholders and Global Audit & Assurance team in identifying and remediating controls gaps.
- Assist in the completion of SOX requirements and ensure that Corporate SOX deadlines are timely and effectively achieved.
- Complete all standard Compliance documents requirements – RCMs, Handoff update, SOPs/DTPs and submission of required SOX templates (system inventory templates, SOX questionnaires).
- Perform control walk-through, operational testing and discuss the findings with the process owners.
- Conduct all compliance due diligence for transition in-scope.
- Monitor and drive Corrective Action Plan (CAP) process to ensure prior audit recommendations (GAA, PWC or other Regulatory Agency) and key control gaps per SOX testing are implemented and to ensure that other internal control gaps are closed timely and effectively.
- Perform other ad hoc responsibilities as required.