Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a Johnson and Johnson Company, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Medical Information & Knowledge Integration (MIKI), Immunology Therapeutic Area located in Horsham, Pennsylvania.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Associate Director, Medical Information & Knowledge Integration, Immunology, will provide scientific knowledge support through expertise in company products and related therapeutic areas within Immunology. As the primary contact for provision of Medical Information, the Associate Director will use their keen understanding of the science and our products to teach internal business partners and to conduct in-depth analysis of the data.
- Will be the key contact for provision of Medical Information – Develops medical information tools including, but not limited to, standard replies, formulary dossiers, slide decks and presentations in support of customer needs. Provides Medical Information support at major scientific meetings. Provides medical guidance for development and review of promotional and sales training materials.
- Will conduct In-depth analysis of data – Monitors the medical literature/ compendia for operating company products and competitor data; analyzes the information for accuracy/relevance and notifies key partners. Assists with analysis of voice of customer data to identify unmet needs/data gaps.
- Will develop Strategic Concepts – Participates in multidisciplinary therapeutic area teams; contributes to functional strategic plan in support of therapeutic area. Leverages clinical knowledge and expertise to direct the review and identification of emerging trends and scientific intelligence, meaningful for each audience.
- Will manage Medical Information projects – Develops tools for creative delivery of information.
- Will assure quality of Medical Information training materials – Develops and maintains departmental training curriculum; supports sales training initiatives and actively trains the Medical Information Center (MIC) team.
- Will mentor development of teams’ therapeutic knowledge. Provides initial and ongoing training of new hires and students/fellows.
- Will handle complex scientific inquiries – Applies scientific and therapeutic area knowledge to respond to complex, non-standard, and after-hours medical information inquiries.