To coordinate the delivery of the DPS financial agenda of the Med Tech business in the South Africa, by acting as a valued business partner to the EMEA DPS controller, Finance Leader and DPS BU Director of South Africa This includes supporting the strategy execution, drive decisions on portfolio optimizations and go to market models and take a critical role in management processes to drive profitable growth.
- Provide high quality business partnering support to Business Unit lead and Finance leader as well as Region franchise teams
- Provide strong financial leadership to secure long term profitable growth, through analysis of new business opportunities and other key projects (e.g. Value co-creation, Resource allocation, Portfolio Rationalization & Working Capital Improvement). Partner with the business to drive execution, build sound financial models and ensure ongoing monitoring.
- Manage the delivery of the SA DPS P&L to ensure that targets are hit and financial commitments are attained. Balance risks and opportunities
- Monitor, analyse and interpret the external / macroeconomic environment, framing the possible financial implications and partner with the business to develop mitigation plans.
- Interpret, communicate and review key financial performance metrics (Sales, GP, Price/Volume, OPEX, etc) with leadership team. Actively partner with them to agree any resulting actions and ensure successful execution and follow-up.
- Develop a strong partnership with the Regional francise finance team, FP&A Tax and GS Finance in Prague built on high levels of trust and transparent communication
- Meet all compliance requirements: SOX, Records Retention, HCC/HCBI/IAPP etc
- Other ad-hoc tasks and initiatives as required.
Background information and Main Activities :
- The primary location of the role is Johannesburg, Republic of South Africa
- There is a limited degree of travel (5%) within EMEA dependent on project involvement and specific cluster needs
- Hybrid working model – 2 days from home