Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means "You Belong"
Our Customer Services department is hiring for a Czech speakers with previous Customer Care experience who will be responsible for providing direct support to customers and facilitating transactional activities. The Customer Service Representative serves as a key point of contact for internal Johnson & Johnson functions and external parties to engage the Customer & Logistics Service and Customer Service organization.
• Professional communication with customers related to orders and inquiries, and the whole order cycle
• Handling of customer orders, inquiries and requirements (incl. order entry, coordination, invoicing related activities etc.)
• Close cooperation with Sales, Supply Chain, other relevant internal functions and the transportation companies to best serve our customers
• Other Customer Service activities & customer care as assigned by Supervisor and/or Manager
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
• Responds to customer inquiries regarding orders, changes, cancellations, delivery dates, application of products, and pricing (directly or via coordination)
• Order entry and processing, order/delivery/invoicing related activities
• Customer Service relevant issue resolution related to order cycle (customer complaints regarding billing, shipping delays and products)
• Validating orders
• Processing customer sales orders, free goods, rush orders, and samples
• Customer complaint management
• Management of customer's requests in CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
• Entering/processing credit memos/returns
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have the following requirements:
• Native/Fluent level of Czech: You will be mostly communicating with native/fluent professionals
• Previous experience from Customer Service for minimum approx. 1 year
• Accuracy and attention to detail: You will be responsible for managing precise order details
• Advanced communication skills: On daily basis you will communicate with our customers over the phone as well as via email
• PC skills: previous experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• SAP knowledge
• Secondary grammar school or higher
• English language - B2 and higher
• Excellent coordination and planning skills
• Team Player
• Readiness to learn and work in fast pace environment
• Ability to work and prioritize work independently
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
This is an opportunity to work with a groundbreaking medical device operation and to be a member of a Johnson & Johnson company, with an excellent record in employee continuous professional development and business improvement.
We are passionate about our work; we play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers.
Whether you're one of the people who work here, or you're considering joining the team, we offer:
An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
Opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
Possibilities for further personal and professional development/education